DVD Bonding Glue for Offset Print and Silkscreen Printing
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||20 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 kg||US $10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000kg/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Wire Transfer|
- Model NO.: SICT-UV-SU9003#
- Printing Type: Offset Printing
- Performance: Anti-Scratch Ability
- Ink Type: UV Ink
- Apply Materials: PU-Acrylated Resin, Acrylic Monomers and Composite
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum
- Origin: Made in China
- Type: UV Ink
- Ink Drying: Natural Dry
- Component: Connection Material
- Using Method: Offset Print Post-Applying
- Trademark: SuperImage
- Specification: RoHS/EN71
- HS Code: 32151900
PU-acrylated resin, acrylic monomers and composite sensitiser
Aliases: DVD bonding glue, vcd bonding glue, and cd bonding glue, dvd bonding glue 300, dvd bonding glue 350, dvd bonding 550,etc.
Package: 20kg/drum, and MOQ: 1drum.
Brand Name: SuperImage/UV Tech
Origial of Certification: Made In China
Country of Origin Main Raw Materials: Japan & USA
Certifications & Standards:
Top quality, Wide applicability, with RoHS standard & EN71 Safety Certification.
No odor, Really enironmental-friendly DVD Bonding Glue, ISO9001-9002 Standard
DVD Bonding Glue 300/DVD Bonding Glue 350/DVD Bonding GLue 550
· Model NO.: DVD Bonding Glue
· Glue N. W.: 20kg/Barrel
· Glue G. W.: 21.35kg/Barrel
· Packing Size: 26.5*26.5*38(Cm)
· Glue Advantage: Green Partner of Sony. Sample, Msds, RoHS
· Export Markets: Global
· Trademark: SuperImage/UV TECH
· Packing: 20kgs/Barrel;Other Sizes Are Also Avaliable
· Standard: Glue Viscosity 300, Glue Viscosity 350, Glue Viscosity 550
· Origin: Guangzhou, China
· HS Code: 32089094
· Production Capacity: 100, 000kg/Month(The Bonding Glue Is in Stock)
1. Bonding Glue Material:
PU-acrylated resin, acrylic monomers and composite sensitiser;
2. Bonding Glue Working Principle:
After curing via UV irradiation, the bonding glue can form on the substrates and a thin film bears properties of excellent adhesion.
3. Bonding Glue Uses:
Protect the record layer and metals layer from signal being destroyed.
4. Bonding Glue Merits:
(1)good adhesion to the bottom materials;
(3)fast to dry and fast curing speed;
5. Bonding Glue Packing:
Optional: Other sizes are also avaliable
6. Bonding Glue Storage and shelf life
(a)Store in cool place, away from direct sun light.
(b) Gurangee 1 year in normal storage conditions and original packing.
|Product Name:||DVD Bonding Glue|
|Glue Advantages:||Green Partner of Sony. Environmental-friendly|
|Bonding Glue Material:||PU-acrylated resin, acrylic monomers and composite sensitiser|
|Bonding Glue Working Principle:||After curing via UV irradiation, the bonding glue can form on the substrates and a thin film bears properties of excellent adhesion.|
|Bonding Glue Uses:||Protect the record layer and metals layer from signal being destroyed.|
|Main Use Fields:||DVD bonding, CD bonding, VCD bonding,etc|
|Bonding Glue Storage and shelf life:||Gurangee 1 year in normal storage conditions and original packing|
SuperImage affords full quality warranty for our dvd bonding glue products.
For any inferior quality products or loss caused by inferior quality inks, SuperImage will be responsible for products-changing, returning and replacements delivery, as well as related compensation.